All brands are a part of a global online job board and data company that operates online job portals which, using purpose-built software, provides our community with relevant job opportunities, career advice and related news.
Career Wallet Group LTD) is a company built with the aim of providing users with a portal/forum where relevant work and technical opportunities can be viewed and applied for.
During the course of our normal operations it is required that the candidates input information to our site including some details of a personal and identifying nature. It is further a core function of our site that the information gathered from candidates in made available to clients seeking connections with jobseekers.
Please do not submit personal information to Career Wallet Group LTD if you do not wish us to collect and use to create your profile.
Regarding data protection, we take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual such as your name, date of birth, email address, IP address, and CV.
Please do not submit personal information to Career Wallet Group LTD if you do not wish us to collect and use to create your profile. Also, please bear in mind, a large amount of your personal information is contained in your Resume/CV, cover letter, or application to a job. Please do not include any details in your CV that you do not wish to be shared with job providers or their agents.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act and other GDPR requirements, Mr Craig Bines is our Data Protection Officer and Career Wallet Group LTD is the data controller and can be contacted at 259 Marine Road Central, Morecambe, England, LA4 4BJ - firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Company number 12772782 / ICO Registration number ZA789375
- Collected Information and Personal data is collected and processed during the normal operations of our website. The following are ways we may collect your data, together with examples of information that is often included:
- Technical data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any affiliated resources used are collected. The following is included but not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- General identification and contact information can include: your IP Address, name, address, telephone details, positions held, qualifications, gender, status, family status, date of birth, place of birth, interests, hobbies, and skills developed. Again, this list should not be viewed as exhaustive as the contents of any documents uploaded by the candidate would be entirely beyond our control.
- Any information submitted by candidates, such as registration forms, completed on our site can be added to the candidate profile.
- Any physical attributes including photos, blogs, or references
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
- Inputted information can and has included: Sensitive information including religious beliefs, political memberships, ethnic origin, criminal record, and driving license and passport information.
- Marketing preferences, including: contests, prize draws, customer satisfaction surveys, salary details, and email matching partners and courses
- Statistical information, including: site visits, users and demographic details, to provide reporting details and other lawful purposes. We may provide this information to customers, advertisers, suppliers, third party aggregators, and other reputable third parties. At all times where we provide such information then we will provide this in an anonymous format and not include any personal information unless otherwise stated.
- Public available information relating to the employment history, educational, professional history, educational, skills and experience data, blogging or any professional association relating to job seeking.
- Our Use of Your Information – Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve our practices and offer new services you need. The following list contains how we might use the collected data which may then be disseminated to our websites
- Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
- We may make the information available to any member for the Career Wallet Group LTD group of companies along with and not limited to : Recruitment Consultancies, Corporate clients, Fixed Free Recruiters, Media Agencies, Third Party Suppliers, Partners, Email Providers and other intermediaries and agents.
- Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
- Changes or improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- An existing customer may be contacted regarding products and services related to any item of previous sale you made on our site.
- We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at any time, based on information we collected.
- Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third-party use, can decline. Once we receive your “withhold for consent” we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications.
- None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, only mathematical and statistical information about our visitors.
- Typically, we will communicate with you via email, mobile text messages, push notifications and/or SMS via a range of topics but primarily with:
- job matches
- policy changes with Career Wallet Group LTD
- administrative information including policy changes
- research, surveys and competitions training and courses
- job seeking related improvements
- blogs, advice on recruiting and job seeking trends
- data trends and reports
- affiliated job opportunities
- Local and Interest Based News
- Career Wallet Group LTD engages with recruitment process outsourcing companies (RPO) and are engaged by us to help fulfil candidate sourcing using public sources of job seeker information. Any source identified may be added to our email list as a way of matching job seekers to our clients jobs, RPO companies include (HelpMeRecruit, CV Sources,Team Recruiment, I-Talent,Job Matcho and others)
- Managing your Personal Information – When you create any account with a Career Wallet Group LTD it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your account by logging into your Job seeker account. Your Resume/CV can be viewed by Career Wallet Group LTD customers. Also, your email job agents notifications can be managed accordingly. You can change, deactivate and delete your account at any time. If you wish to delete your account permanently then please use the tools provided in the job seeker dashboard or send an email to our office – including your full name and current email address email@example.com with the subject line: Remove From Site
- Personal Data Storage
- Information we are provided with will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- You should understand data transferred via online transmission can never be completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security of data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and its confidentiality.
- Information Disclosure – At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
- Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- Information Accessibility – We cannot withhold access to the data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998 or that falls under GDPR legislation, This act provides you with access to any information we may hold on you and you are granted the following rights:
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
- the right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time and if you wish to have access will be subjected to a reasonable fee by law to cover admin costs
- the right to update any information and correct any data we hold
- We can refuse a request if we believe the request is unfounded for any reason. The requestor will receive communication stating the reason(s) why within 30 days.
- Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.
the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you a reply within 30 days of any request