WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for The Career Wallet Group (TheCareerWallet.Com)
www.thecareerwallet.com is a brand and website owned by The Career Wallet Group who trade with the website www.thecareerwalletgroup.cm
These terms and conditions govern your use of the website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- You will be able to access the majority of thisl Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible if you have registered, including the ability to apply for any jobs.
- Jobseekers may upload a CV during registrations. All CVs will become be visible to our clients within the recruiter CV database and search facility. Candidates can edit all information submitted at any time using the [Edit] options which can be found in the candidate home and job seeker dashboard.
Please ensure that only data you are happy sharing with our clients is contained in your CV. Full control over what you share can be also be found in the job seeker dashboard.
- Our Jobs-By-Email feature, if selected upon registration or in account settings, will allow emails to be sent to the opted-in jobseeker on a daily basis. Emails will contain jobs that will be relevant to the skills, qualifications and location of a jobseeker, extracted against our current vacancies list. It can, if you have selected YES to: [willing to relocate], populate the email jobs in other locations in addition to any current local vacancies.
- For candidates that have been sourced via our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) division we will notify each candidate on a daily basis of matching jobs that meet their criteria on a daily basis. Our sourcing partners including FreeMyCV, CV Sources, HelpMeRecruit and others) are tasked with identifying talent that matches our client jobs profile using published and open sources of job seeker information. We rely on Legitimate Interest legislation to communicate with such candidates and always provide the source of registration.
- For Clients and recruiters who use our service as an ESP (Email Service Provider) we act only as a data processing company on behalf of such client
USE OF WEBSITE
- The content of this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should conduct your own due-diligence as to the veracity of any information on the site. Please use your own judgement before acting on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to any information on the site.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website, under the provision that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our express permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Information posted within the job vacancies is done so under full warranty and indemnity by the client posting such vacancies.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this website you shall neither post or send, to-or-from this website, any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful to any property, operational effectiveness or business value. In particular, but not exhaustively: computer viruses, Trojan horses, spy-ware, scraping or crawling bots, corrupted data, or any other software or data which has the capacity, or potentially capacity, to be harmful to: Quaeritis or any of its associates’ websites, or its business operational effectiveness, or product value, or clients.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material posted on this Website may, on occasion, be out of date, or on rare occasions, contain incorrect information. We make no commitment to ensure that such posted material is always correct and/or up-to-date.
- The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind outside those listed in this document. In the strictest legal sense, we provide access and use of this website on the acknowledgement by the user that the sites owners are held indemnified from any representations, warranties and conditions which are not covered in our terms and conditions document.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
- Validity of these General Terms
If any part or provision of these General Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought by you arising from, or related to, use of the Site and Services and these General Terms.